To enroll a child, parents need to contact the school of their choice for an appointment. Parents should take their child with them when they go to enrol so the child can see the school and possibly meet some of the teachers.

Primary schools usually accept Prep enrolments from term two for the following year. If a student is transferring from another school, it is useful for the new school to see school reports and some of the work the student has been doing from the previous school. For students moving from primary school to secondary school at the end of year six, parents will be asked to choose a secondary school during term two of year six.

It is important to enrol early in the school of your choice. This allows schools to plan ahead and to organise classes and class sizes for the following year.

It is a government requirement that all new enrolments must present a proof of age certificate and an immunisation certificate on enrolment.

Click to Download Enrollment Form 2019 Enrollment Formhttp://woorinendistrictps.vic.edu.au/?page_id=25